Magnussen Madison Sliding Top Chairside Table T1125-10

Magnussen Madison Sliding Top Chairside Table T1125-10

Product description

Madison’s wood frames capture autumn toned slate tops, with weathered bronze metal aprons and convex stepped legs for great eye appeal. Our cocktail features a lift-top with a storage area beneath. Note the casters for ease of movement. The chair side table also displays a sliding top that reveals a compartment. Crafted of ash veneer, hardwood solids, metal and polyresin, this harmony of materials will offer years of trouble free use.

Madison Collection of Magnussen Furniture

LifeStyle: Transitional

Finish: Warm Nutmeg.

Materials: Ash Veneer, Hardwood Solids, Metal, Slate veneer, Weathered Bronze Hardware Color

Hardware: Weathered Bronze Hardware

Tops are constructed of ash veneer and hardwood solids surrounding slate insert

Chairside table features a sliding top for storage, bottom shelf and hidden casters for easy mobility.

Product information

Size/WeightW 18″ / D 26″ / H 25″ / 58 lb.

Color Nutmeg

Materials Wood

Customer reviews

Jame Adison “First of all, I really like Magnussen Madison Sliding Top Chairside Table T1125-10 Very stylish,let it go with my livingroom very well. Nonetheless, it looks really good from the front. but it is very best quality. Great purchase as usual from a great store!! Quality is exceptional for the price! I Love product here its my like store and I want come back Order again!”

Lachel vicwichky “I got this table delivered within two days. Wow! that’s fast delivery. The box was damaged and unfortunately so was the Magnussen Madison Sliding Top Chairside Table. I contacted O J Commerce and heard from them the same day. I gave them the information they requested and they shipped me a replacement table within two days. That’s what I consider GREAT service. I definitely would order from them in the future. Also the table is BEAUTIFUL. What a guy! Don’t hesitate to buy this table, I’m sure you will be happy with your choice”

joey pualy “I’ve had the matching coffee table for many years and was happy to find the matching end table.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares